Friday 9 September 2011

cast off!





what i'm wearing: mustard romper, in rompers
                                               floppy felt hat in maroon, in accessories
                           sheer blouse, supre, in tops
                       daisy ring, in accessories
                        platform oxfords, in shoes

walking along the roadside just somewhere near my house, returning from a hearty lunch of roasted duck. managed to take off my cast to take a few shots, but every 7 seconds would i have to lower my arm because it hurts quite a bit. floppy hats are my first loves out of all accessories -

ps. i saw a man taking a poop along the opposite side of the road. i couldn't help but laugh, and i promised myself i had to type it in here. i didn't mean to look, but it was hilarious.