Saturday 30 July 2011

turn up, out of the blue


pb ice cream @ cold stone!
it's my first time, ohhhh i love how they put it clumps of reese's pb cups in there!
do try it out, at orchard central, and meet the waitresses! they are really friendly. 


thank you, my lovely friends.
i was so excited for this today, a very very special day of each year. i know you all might be thinking the same thing, but if i don't write it out, i'd fear i'd forget the moment forever. some of my friends, weren't there, because some of them left and i miss you guys. it reminds me of my journey throughout sota, and marks the time and date where we celebrate being in the presence of everyone in our school and to put aside the indifferences between us, be it the year fives, twos, threes, or even ones.  i brought my picnic basket and my polka dotted mat for all my friends and we ordered pizza from Sarpino's and stuff like that! really sweet performances to enjoy and all. :D  when it was night out with fireworks in the sky, we danced like mad, all the grinding, pumping and crunking and shuffling. well, not all of us danced well including me but i didn't really care, all 30 ++ of us were dancing in circles and it was really great. great music,company and food and everyone loved it. i wish life was like that all the time! and i fell in love again, with someone whom i've had a crush on since 2 years ago, one i was so close to telling back then but i decided against it. then tears of happiness and sadness seeped in, along with kisses that went about that none of us would be able to get back. thanks for spending this night with me my loves, and for those who weren't here with me tonight, i'll never forget the same day the year before. i still love you very very much and even though i had so much fun today, i wish i could still hold you close in my arms and wish you never missed this magical moment.
*
"But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind
I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too




'Don't forget me', I begged "  - adele