Friday 16 September 2011

set sail


what i'm wearing: sheer maxi skirt, the scarlet room, bottoms
 sequin denim vest, vests
                                               miu miu satin swallow clogs in black, miu miu, shoes


a dinner treat after 3 hours of self-studing and 2 hours of waiting for my parents to pick me. we went to orchard and got stuck in a massive jam, but nevertheless we still had a great dinner and i was in a good mood, because i got the exact math score that i had wished for during class today. i refuse to go to bed, for that means i'll only have such little time left til tomorrow begins. and, i hope you'll enjoy the visuals, which i can only occasionally take... like thomas Fuller said "charity starts at home" , its fashion and inspirational blogging where i can commit to in my slight hours of freedom.


ps. i saved like crazy myself for those shoes.. & for the first time, these five inch babies didn't give me numbness.