Thursday 1 September 2011

ultraviolet

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
*
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY 

i went back to my old school today, stayed for about five hours with some of my ex-classmates before meeting our ex- teachers who were not there for quite some time :) most of my best friends didn't go, as they had some things on, but i really enjoyed the company i had. i miss my old school, especially my friends, and my track coach. i didn't see her today, but i'll drop by during the december hols to check if she would be training the primary children - she really taught me a lot, to be strong, and to motivate as well as to push myself. i thank my friends for coming back, keeping me occupied and bringing back memories of how primary school was like, although it left an emptiness in the pits of my tummy. i tear up as i type this, i know we've all changed but not too much -i'm glad about that. i really miss you all, til the point where i wish i could bring you to attend my school with me everyday. thanks for coming with me to the place we used to eat at after school when we were younger, i felt so peaceful by the familiar surrounds and very very grateful for the awesome opportunity. i'll keep my old letters and autograph books close to me wherever i go, to relive those good times that i'll continue to chase all my life. til' the holidays would we meet again, i love you all ( class 6 hope 08') , forever and always.