Sunday 4 March 2012

stomping the roses

what i'm wearing : polka-dot flare crotchet dress, in dresses
              knitted cardigan, in outerwear
                                                    el carmen in red gringham, Jeffrey Campbell, in shoes
                        pearl charm necklace, in accessories

hmm, another one of my prized possessions, and so far my favourite and newest Jeffrey campbell heels i have! This outfit was meant for my Valentines day special, but i didn't have time to update, which was such a pity - but nothing cheers everyone up more than a good buy doesn't it? this dress will be up for sale here in a few days time! 
*
i went for some shopping spree ( to destress from the past few weeks of mugging school work ) with my best friend today, and had a great dinner for a good few hours before heading back home yippee , thanks darl for making my day