Wednesday 30 May 2012

through my fingers into cold sunlight


hello! i decided to dress up and make a trip down to CQ even though i was supposed to be studying today. Unfortunately, my excuse was to have a tea break. oh , i certainly agree that Tea is liquid wisdom.


For a few moments my hair appeared brown-ish, and such a simple way of looking at things differently made me smile. i love how my velvet dress shared the same sparkling effect as water at sunset, imitating its winks and rays of light. feels pretty magical, hmm. 

what i'm wearing : futuristic crop, F21, in tops
                     Velvet skater dress, in dresses
                white belt, in accessories
                       gold cuff necklace, in accesories
                   knitted bag, vintage, in bags

this thick gold cuff isn't something i would usually go for, i prefer something thinner and more delicate. So i chose my soft knitted bag instead of something boxy as a contrast, but its barely visible in the photos ☹ bye! 

ps. the dress, crop and cuff necklace are up at my shop !