Thursday 21 June 2012


Today marks the day i've been blogging for one full year. i'm happy its taken me so far, from having sponsors to being ambassadors and participating and applying for various blog communities. The next few years i would have lesser time to post, but i cross my fingers praying that i can still contribute to this space. I truly appreciate all the praises and feedback from my friends and followers, thanks for supporting me ! 


Heres a snapshot of my collection of black heels,and vintage-style round frame sunglasses that was delivered to me by Phrenzy ( thank you lovelies ) for being one of their bloggers ! 

From left to right : Steve Madden Gretta platform replicas, Theysken's Theory ankle strap replica wedges, Dolce Vita joanna suede & leather replica clogs, Miu Miu swallow mary janes. I spent quite a sum on the Miu Miu pair a year back, and i wish i could get the authentic TT ankle strap wedges - i've been eying on them since forever! i will be selling bits of my collection up at my shop, so head down quick!