Saturday 31 March 2012

fabric petals

   what i'm wearing : baby pink blazer, BC, in outerwear
                                 floral gather-front dress, in dresses
                   coral tights, in accessories
                   owl brooch, in accessories
   box bag, in bags
                           cutout oxfords, Melissa, in shoes    

i wore my opaque coral tights which i think i bought from Forever New quite a while back if i am correct. they are the most amazing, softest, luxurious, and - gives me the same feeling i get when i bury my legs in my comforter- tights ever ! i pared it with blush tones for today, with a hint of blue and mild brown tones to balance out the overly-pink assemble. i wore my favorite Melissa shoes today too, as they are so flexible and they are the best shoes as they don't even have to get seasoned- they are just snug and not to mention cushioned. Going to the library for a good few hours before attending a class in the evening! At the meantime i'm going to have a blueberry cheesecake and a cup of afternoon tea while reading my history books ( yuck ! ) cheers 

ps. happy birthday to my friend's brother KURT !