Monday 30 July 2012

hall of fame

 
        

                        DAY 2
1. denim tops in all tones 
2. The Scarlet Room flyers and name cards
3. Runway Bandits new collection on mannequins
4. By Invite Only unique necklace display
5. amazing framed photo decor 
6. all dressed for the runway
7. my model Irina &  me
8. summer exotic prints 
9. watching the fashion show backstage
10. claudia & I
11. Victoria Jomo's quirky shop
12. interviews with contestants
13. my fellow bloggers 
14. VIP + blogger vouchers i got
15. lovely Sze & I
16. Hosanna & I

     

                        DAY 1
1. picking shoes to complete my outfit 
2. fashion & IT showcase poster 
3. crowd gathering before the show
4. messy models' room scattered random things
5. my model Irina's garment rack 
6. lovely box bags that i want 
7. the dress-code was black 
8. statement pieces from the featured brands 
9. model Viven speed-walking to hair & makeup
10. cam-whoring with claudia during our break 

Thanks to Shireen of STClassifieds and Janet of Omy.sg for giving me the opportunity to be the official blogger for this event!

For day 1, i was a backstage dresser and i had so much fun helping out behind the scenes to keep the fashion lineup running smoothly. Claud and i had some time off to check out the shops and returned home with great buys!

For day 2, i met up with bloggers cookie, Kiyo, shanice and melissa for a shopping tour and lunch. Its really amazing being brought together under a common love for blogging, food and fashion. They are the coolest people you'll ever meet :) We went on to watch the crowning of the fashionista contest and the fashion show! I also took pictures with one of my idol bloggers and judge - Hosanna , owner of wardrobeflux. Met up with sweet Annie of TheScarletRoom and forever adorable Sze.At the end of the night, my model Irina said i was the best dresser she's had so far( yay! )and on top of that, all the vouchers and blogger discounts made me one really really grateful girl. i practically flew to the moon and back.