Thursday 21 July 2011

zero gravity

images taken from google search
aren't these babes gorgeous?

(second image)
1. Low Luv rough crystal diamond ring, $159
2. Low Luv triple crystal ring, $159
3. Low Luv rough crystal cocktail ring, $159
all from Low Luv x Erin Wasson 
i can't wait to get my dad to custom make a few for me!

these rings- i find perfect for winter because of its translucent and 
frosty look, reminds me much of icicles. like all snowflakes which
 are different, its irregularity in cutting and design makes it unique.
i shall not go on more, as they say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
*

today i had one my TOK test. i guess it wasn't to bad, not as terrifying as i thought it would be over the last 2 sleepless nights. i'm strangely calm right now, and i'm wondering if i would still pass my test. i'm sure everyone had the feeling of answering every question correct and thinking that we were right in that moment but i don't know if my instincts are right - more accurately, my fallacies and arguments for the critique. at least its over, right?
have a good night everyone!