Thursday 27 October 2011

everlasting sprout s/s 2012 for FW Tokyo

Hey, yesterday’s post was just a minor setback on my posts. Well, guess what? I’m happy now, and to make up for everything, Tomorrow’s outfit post will be better, – if it kills me. I’ve just joined the TeenVogue Blogger’s community, so I hope you all will continue to give me support! Not to mention, I will be holding yet another giveaway when I reach my 100th follower, which I hope will not be too far from now.

*
Meantime, have a look at the spring/summer 2012 by Everlasting Sprout during fashion week in tokyo. a wide range of prints and fabrics, playful accessories to go with respective forms .youthful and vibrant, almost retro to me. flare pants, peter- pan collars, coats and loose fit a-line dresses fit for the slightly more conservative , while the straight-cut garments allows for more pronounced features and edge. bringing back the polka dot trend of the late nineteenth century is risky, but Keiichi Muramatsu and Noriko Seki managed to strike a balance between the print via the colour blocking scheme. never heard of ES ? now you have. 

image credits to kjeld duits of japanesestreets.com


some people think these mini-writeups are not done by me. sadly  >:(